It’s worth its weight in gold…and then some
Don't lose money by not having your jewelry insured. Charlene Rees is a Gemological Institute of America Graduate with over 28 years experience in appraising jewelry.
You will get:
- An estimate fee that is not based on the final appraisal value of your jewelry.
- A professionally executed appraisal or report that uses the methodology warranted by the purpose of the appraisal.
- A clearly explained description of any grading system used for evaluating either diamonds or gemstones.
- A statement of total value, applied to the appraisal report in a manner that cannot be altered.
- A clear explanation of the appraisal, either estate or insurance.
- A courteous and respectful discussion, during which any questions you have are answered.
Voted Best Jeweler in Nacogdoches 2013.